Hotel Accommodations for USMA 2018
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
1500 Masters Boulevard
ChampionsGate, Florida 33896
Phone: (407) 390-6664
About the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this Four Diamond resort is one of the nation’s premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats.
In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in the signature Mokara spa, dine in one seven restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river and the new wave pool.
The resort offers secluded luxury, yet easy access to area attractions like Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and SeaWorld. Complimentary scheduled shuttle transportation is provided to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. (24-hour advance reservations are required – please see the concierge.) The resort is located just 25 minutes from the Orlando International Airport and 20 minutes from Universal Studios and SeaWorld.
Located in the entertainment zone, easy walking to restaurants, shops, nightlife and attractions.
Omni Hotels & Resorts says Goodnight to Hunger
Every booking made through the online link for this event Omni Hotels & Resorts will make a donation to Feeding America that will provide a family of four dinner for an entire week. In 2016 your reservations online for the USMA Conference provided over 30,000 meals.
More than 48 million Americans live with limited or uncertain availability of nutritionally adequate and safe food, including 15.3 million children. One in seven Americans relies on food banks to feed themselves and their families. To help combat this national problem, Omni Hotels & Resorts is partnering with Feeding America, a nationwide network of 200 food banks that provides food and services to more than 46 million people annually, to make a meaningful impact in communities across the country.
Omni is committed to helping the local communities in which they are located, so these donations will directly benefit food banks in the community where the hotel operates. Bookings must be made online to apply.
Through this program, Omni hopes to Say Goodnight to Hunger for good.
From Orlando International Airport – 25 Minutes/32 Miles
Take the South exit to 417 South. Take 417 South and follow the signs to I-4 West. Take I-4 West 3 miles past the Walt Disney World® Resort exits to Exit 58. Take Exit 58 and bear right to the ChampionsGate main entrance.
Directions from the South – via Florida Turnpike North
Follow the Florida Turnpike North to Exit 249, Osceola Parkway, and turn left. Follow Osceola Parkway to the Greenway (417). Take 417 South and follow the signs to I-4 West. Take I-4 West to Exit 58. Once you exit, make a right onto ChampionsGate Boulevard. At the second stop light, turn right onto Masters Boulevard. The hotel is on the left.
Directions from the North – via Florida Turnpike South
Follow the Turnpike South from Ocala – Take Turnpike South to exit 259 to I-4. Take I-4 West to exit 58. Once you exit, make a right onto ChampionsGate Blvd., and the resort will be two traffic lights down on your right.
Directions from the East – via I-4 West
Follow I-4 West. Take Exit 58. Bear right off the ramp. Pass through the gates of ChampionsGate. At the second stop light, turn right onto Masters Boulevard. The hotel is on the left.
Directions from the West – via I-4 East
Follow I-4 East to Exit 58. Turn left off the ramp. Enter ChampionsGate gates. At the second stop light, turn right onto Masters Boulevard. The hotel is on the left.
Rental Cars On-site desk: (407) 397-7941
Options to and from Orlando International Airport
Associated Transportation and SuperShuttle provide shuttle service by reservation to and from the Orlando International Airport. This is a shared ride shuttle with SuperShuttle at the time of your choice,* but the service will make additional stops. If you would like direct service, please specify at the time of booking with the reservations agent (subject to additional charge).
*24- hour advance reservations are required and can be made online or by calling (407) 888-9220, ext 2.
Rates (subject to change)
- Roundtrip Shuttle Service from MCO: Rates from $50 per person. (Free for children ages 3 and under and a car seat is required. Car seats may be requested in advance and are subject to a fee.)
- One-Way Shuttle Service from MCO: Rates from $28 per person. (Free for children ages 3 and under and a car seat is required. Car seats may be requested in advance and are subject to a fee.)
- Town Car Service from MCO: $89 one-way; Town Car Service to MCO: $71 one-way
- Taxi Service: Approximately $90 one-way for one to four passengers
Options to Walt Disney World® theme parks
Complimentary scheduled transportation is provided to EPCOT and Disney’s Magic Kingdom® (the Walt Disney World® transportation center that accesses all Disney attractions). We currently offer 8 departures and 4 to 5 return trips, daily. Please see the concierge for the scheduled times and to reserve your transportation. We suggest 24-hour* advance reservations to guarantee specific departures from the resort. You may visit the concierge desk or call (407) 238–6505.
*Please allow up to 48 hours to schedule transportation that requires a chair lift or other ADA accommodations.
Options to Other theme parks and area attractions
Transportation to other theme parks and area attractions may also be scheduled at the concierge desk. Additional charges will apply.
Parking (subject to change)
- Valet overnight is $28; Valet day-only rate is $21
- Self-parking overnight is $20; Self-parking day-only rate is $14
Prices are subject to change without notice
- Mini refrigerator
- Executive desk
- Balconies in some rooms
- In-room safe (accommodates laptop)
- Kuerig coffee maker in main resort; Cuisinart coffee maker in Villas
- Hair dryer
- Daily newspaper
- Individual climate control
- Flat screen television with cable channels
- NXTV on-demand digital movies, Internet services and guest messaging (additional cost)
- WiFi Internet service – complimentary for Select Guest® members
- Plush robes
Fitness and Recreation
- 36 holes of championship golf
- European-style Mokara spa
- Orlando’s only resort wave pool
- 18-hole miniature golf and lighted 9-hole par 3
- Formal pool with private cabanas
- Zero-entry family pool with a 125-foot corkscrew water slide and water tower
- 850-foot lazy river with shooting water cannons, arched waterspouts and a waterfall
- Sports Training Complex for soccer and lacrosse
- Business Center – Automated self-serve business center accessible 24 hours a day. All computer work stations, copiers, etc., are credit card automated
- Copier and printers at Business Center
- State-of-the-art audio/visual equipment
- Express mail
- Meeting rooms
- Complimentary WiFi access in the guest rooms and lobby to keep attendees connected throughout their stay
- 24-hour dining available
- ATM & Check cashing
- Car rental desk
- Concierge service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in/check-out
- Housekeeping twice-daily upon request
- Post/parcel services
- Retail shops
- Safe deposit box located at front desk
- Shoe shine services
- Valet and self parking
- Video arcade
- WiFi Internet service